Thursday, July 21, 2005

Next step the Bus

Hi guys its been a while since I posted anything on this site, well I've been on adventures in Bonnie Scotland. I have been surrounded by the most breathtaking views and scenery, plus good people. I traveled up in the veggi oil van to get involved for the gathering of people there to encourage the G8 governing forces to remove debt in Africa, I was not expecting much from them really I was traveling to meet the movers and the shakers the people prepared to travel to make a point the active aware crew who want to do what they can to make a change for the positive....... And there where many of them, the media threw there ever predictable spin over the whole scene and well after seeing a lot of it first hand I was most impressed especially by the ring of 250,000 marchers in white around the city centre of Edinburgh. Unfortunately we missed that event and turned up for the people gathering out side Murray field which was a bit of a let down no outdoor screen no gathering and lots of people wandered off. Shame but my journey was not pointless I ended up painting a fair trade shop in Leigh which was the perfect way to do my bit also I will be up in Scotland for the next few months working on many small mural projects and a large estate. Saving toward my next step the BUS. I have done some research and found that they are not too expensive and this will be the best way tro get this dream off the ground, a large vehicle that can start to transport crew and party gear.
tomorrow I will upload pics from the shop front.......

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to hear from you and your adventures in Scotland.. Sorry we won't get to see you for a while, we shall miss you. But now I know of this, I shall log in and keep up! Will definitely pass the site address on to more people xx Big love to you, and keep living the dream!
Sam, Andy and co

9:51 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home