Monday, April 02, 2007

GAIAGANDA


Gaiaganda..... The gathering 2012

This vision has been dreamed up by my good friend Nolee from france and I am fully involved helping with the forum and promoting it as much as I can without being called a spammer!

www.gaiaganda.org and check out the forum

This is a massive convoy from France to Australia for the year 2012 and will link up with many other groups as we go..

the plan is it will be like a mobile burning man festival and we will paint and develope areas we travel through!!!

it will be awesome....... so watch this space as it grows and grows over the next few years

regular visitors here will know it has been a while since I posted anything here so appoligies for that I have been very busy putting together a website for myself/ working on granddesigns channel 4 uk tv and also getting asked top work for a company in Dubai painting Murals with 25 world class artists...... so times have been very exciting....

All this means that my means to achieving my dream are nudgeing ever closer and it will hopefully not be too long before I can ethier head back to some lush rainforest or head out to the east to get the first Boat built!

so all the hard work and stubborness is begining to payoff.....

ok well I will add some pictures of more of my recent art works including the tv show art now enjoy and please get involved if you have been visiting as a interested artist.....

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I like this :)

10:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home