Sunday, October 02, 2005

THE DREAM:

Is to travel the planet creating gardens with as many different international multi talented crew as possible. Creating gardens and parties all the way. Leaving in as many places as possible, art, wall paintings, sculpture and beautiful places to relax and be inspired. It is to show that if many people pull together amazing achievements and be accomplished and it essentially is an out-let for well wishers to finally walk the talk when it comes to the environment.
we hope that it will be achieved in many different types of transport. Vehicles which will run with the environment in mind for example my van runs on vegetable oil/bio diesel as will any bus or boat or even plane if that is possible,
we will achieve...........

1 Comments:

Blogger Guitartists said...

Vegetable oil??? I have heard of it, but never talked with anyone who actually HAD one. How does that work out? Is it costly? Cheaper? I know it must be cleaner. Did you convert it yourself? I just keep thinking I should just get a horse and buggy..LOL I wouldn't stand out too bad, as we have plenty of Amish around :)

4:34 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home